The Service B upkeep appointment will certainly include the following tasks:
- Modification engine oil and also filter.
- Replace windscreen wiper inserts.
- Inspect all tires for pressure for as well as use (including extra).
- Revolve tires.
- Oil and also evaluate throttle affiliation.
- Examine parking brake for functionality as well as check brake pad density and disc problems.
- Check steering bet proper performance.
- Take a look at headlamps as well as outside lamps, cautioning and indicator lights, and horn for correct capability.
- Inspect windshield/headlamp wiper as well as washing machine systems for functionality as well as liquid degrees.
- Check safety belt and also back-rest lock (S-Class only) for correct capability.
- Inspect front axle ball joints, rubber boots, and Poly-V-belt.
- Examine significant elements for leakage.
- Look for chafe marks, line directing, elements.
- Check as well as remedy all liquid degrees, as well as.
- Reset your automobile's FSS counter.
See Also: Mercedes-Benz Service Schedule
In all SLK, CLK, C-Class, and also E-Class versions, in addition to in S-Class and SL-Class models without the active charcoal filter, you'll additionally have to change the dirt filter.